News n.: 38185
Fonte: SIMPLER - RDDE20170411001 del 19/04/2017
Tipo informazione: RICERCA PARTNER
A German research institute is looking for industrial partners to take part in their consortium for a H2020 proposal through a research cooperation agreement in a project that aims at developing a redox-flow battery that can be regenerated (recharged) by a low temperature (<100°C) heat source. The sought partners should be companies working in the field of redox-flow batteries, ceramics, liquid-liquid exchange, membrane chemical processes and/or related fields.
- Type and role of partners sought: industrial partners with different profiles for a research cooperation agreement.
- Profile 1: SME/ Industry partner with an expertise in advanced/functional/technical ceramics to develop an ion-conducting diaphragm made of ceramics.
- Profile 2: SME/ Industry with expertise in redox-flow batteries to design and scale-up the electrochemical cell.
- Profile 3: SME/ Industry with expertise in engineering of solutions, databases of thermodynamic and electrochemical Properties to design the working fluids for the electrochemical cell, to optimize the solutions for distillation and to supervise the safety/ regulation issues.
- Profile 4: SME/ Industry with expertise in liquid- liquid extraction/ solvent extraction to develop a small mixer- settler to be associated to the prototype.
Per ulteriori informazioni finalizzate ad attivare una partnership, segnaliamo che è possibile:
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||