Spanish research institute seeks partners (companies and RTDs) with expertise in hydrogenation of CO2 process and conversion from methanol to gasoline processes for a project proposal (CE-SC3-NZE-2-2018)
- SIMPLER 08/01/2018
- RICERCA PARTNER
A Spanish technological centre is preparing a project proposal (H2020-CE-SC3-NZE-2-2018) that aims to develop new bifunctional catalysts based on metallic nano-oxides supported as well as improved and tailored zeolites to be used in the conversion process from CO2 to liquid fuels. The centre looks for companies or research institutes working in the fields of transformation of CO2 to methanol and conversion of methanol to gasoline.
- Type and role of partners sought:
- Industries that emit large quantities of CO2 in the production processes.
- Industries that release hydrogen as by-product in its production processes.
- SME or RTD with expertise in treatment and purification of CO2 stream.
- RTD with expertise in hydrogenation of CO2 process and/or in the transformation from methanol to gasoline.
Per ulteriori informazioni finalizzate ad attivare una partnership, segnaliamo che è possibile:
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||