News n.: 40361
Fonte: SIMPLER - RDES20171222001 del 08/01/2018
Tipo informazione: RICERCA PARTNER
A Spanish non-profil research institute is looking for partners for an H2020 project proposal (CE-SPIRE-10-2018) related to polymers/polyvinyl butyral additives characterization, modification and recycling. The project aims to develop a sorting system of post-consumes polyvinyl butyral in different grades for improving the quality of the final recycled product. The institute looks for SME/Industry and RTD partners in this sector and education training experts for dissemination activities.
- Type and role of partners sought:
- SME or RTD with expertise in polyvinyl butyral processing.
- SME or industry producing laminated polyvinyl butyral.
- SME or industry devoted to the manufacture of security glass for automotive or construction sectors.
- SME or RTD with expertise in regulation and standards for recycled polymers.
- Education training experts for dissemination and for creating learning resources.
Per ulteriori informazioni finalizzate ad attivare una partnership, segnaliamo che è possibile:
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||