- APRE 18/09/2014
La Commissione europea ha avviato nuove consultazioni nel mese di Settembre in merito alla tematica Information and Communication Technologies, in vista della definizione del prossimo H2020 Work Programme 2016-'17.
Public Consultation: Stakeholder consultation for Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge "Health, demographic change and wellbeing" for the programming exercise 2016/2017
- Object: Developing the work programme 2016-2017 - Societal challenge "Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- Deadline: 20/09/2014
- Link: http://goo.gl/H0CRjK
Public Consultation: Survey on Future Internet Research and Experimentation (FIRE) in H2020 Work Programme 2016-'17
- Object: Collecting views on the direction of the Future Internet Research and Experimentation (FIRE) initiative in the next H2020 Work Programme 2016-'17.
- Deadline: 28/09/2014
- Link: http://goo.gl/MZdceb
Public Consultation: Public survey on Net Innovation for the Work Programme 2016-2017
- Object: Integrating and adapting new internet technologies and their application at large by people, businesses, and the public sector. Net Innovation supports actions in the areas of the Future Internet Public-Private Partnership, Collective Awareness Platforms, Web Entrepreneurship and Digital Business Innovation
- Deadline: 30/09/2014
- Link: http://goo.gl/NZ8NRw
Public Consultation: Public Consultation on Cloud Computing and Software
- Object: Defining future research priorities in the areas of Cloud Computing and Software, ahead of the H2020 ICT Work Programme 2016-17. The consultation is structured in two parts: one on Cloud Computing and one on Software (including Open Source). Interested stakeholders can contribute to one or to both parts.
- Deadline: 10/10/2014
- Link: http://goo.gl/ZW668H
|Quadro di finanziamento|
|Area di interesse||