- PARTICIPANT PORTAL 28/07/2016
- ATTUAZIONE DI PROGRAMMA
La Commissione ha pubblicato la versione definitiva della seconda annualità del Work Programme 2016-2017 di Horizon 2020, prevedendo un investimento di 8,5 miliardi di euro in ricerca ed innovazione nel 2017.
Tutti dettagli delle modifiche effettuate rispetto alla versione precedente sono disponibili sul Participant Portal ed in particolare nella sezione Call Updates delle singole call. Di seguito le novità di maggior rilievo:
The submission of FET-Open proposals is reopened. Please note that for topic FETOPEN-01-2016-2017: FET-Open research and innovation actions the indicative amount of the EU contribution has changed: The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of up to EUR 3 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately.
The three following topics are now subject to a two stage evaluation:
- LCE-06-2017(RIA): New knowledge and technologies - Deadline: 29 November 2016; 2° stage deadline: 22 August 2017
- LCE-07-2016-2017(RIA): Developing the next generation technologies of renewable electricity and heating/cooling - Deadline: 29 November 2016; 2° stage deadline: 22 August 2017
- LCE-31-2016-2017(RIA): Social Sciences and Humanities Support for the Energy Union - Deadline: 29 November 2016; 2° stage deadline: 22 August 2017
The submission for first stage proposals is currently open for these topics.
- The overall indicative budget for the Call H2020-EE-2017 has increased to 104.0 EUR million.
- The scope of topic EE-09-2017: Engaging and activating public authorities has been extended in 2017 to also cover actions falling under part 'a) Actions aiming at engaging public authorities', which is now also open in 2017.
- The specific challenge, scope and impact of topic EE-04-2017: New heating and cooling solutions using low grade sources of thermal energy has been updated. The Type of Action has been changed to Innovation Action (IA).
The following two new CSA topics have been added to the call H2020-NMBP-2017:
- NMBP-37-2017 Mapping a path to future supply chains
- NMBP-38-2017 Support for the enhancement of the impact of PILOT projects
The new CSA topic SPIRE-13-2017 'Potential of Industrial Symbiosis in Europe' has been added to the call H2020-IND-CE-2016-17.
- A two-stage evaluation was introduced for all RIA topics in 2017 except for CULT-COOP-11-2017.
New topic added: ENG-GLOBALLY-10-2017 (RIA): Migration and asylum systems
- REV-INEQUAL-11-2017 (CSA) - Current European and cross-national comparative research and research actions on Migration
- REV-INEQUAL-12-2017 (CSA) - Research Social Platform on Migration and Asylum
- REV-INEQUAL-13-2017 (RIA) - Research on employability, skills and labour market integration of migrants
Topic title and long description have changed DS-07-2017, DS-08-2017.
Topic long description has changed for SEC-15-BES–-2017, SEC-16-BES-2017, SEC-17-BES-2017.
Topic long description has changed for CIP-01-2016-2017.
The introduction of the call H2020-EEB-2016-17 has been modified
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||