- CORDIS - PROJECTS 07/01/2008
SISI is a support action (SA) intended to stimulate
the participation in future Community ICT research of a large number of
actors through facilitating their involvement into the Integral Satcom
Initiative (ISI), the Technology Platform for Satellite Communications
within FP7. To this purpose, sISI will provide all necessary support to
ISI to make it an efficient platform, able to provide plenty of
opportunities for all of its participants. In particular, support will
be provided to:
1) ISI contributions to EU, ESA, and National policies and involvement of all actors and stakeholders (organization of the ISI Mirror Group, involvement of the ICT National Contact Points into ISI, involvement of SMEs, International Cooperation, monitoring of EU policies of interest to ISI, identification of actions in favour of EU policies of interest to ISI, monitoring of ESA policies of interest to ISI, identification of actions in favour of ESA policies of interest to ISI, logistic support in Brussels).
2) ISI operations (organization of meetings, production of minutes, organization of elections, editing of general documents).
3) ISI promotion (website, mailing list, flyers, newsletter, press releases, monitoring of activities standardization and regulatory, etc.).
4) ISI activities towards end-users (identification of end-user groups of interest to ISI, involvement of end-user groups, end-user requirements identification, support to market studies, etcetera).
5) ISI Technical Activities (support to the update of the Strategic Research Agenda, identification of open calls of interest to ISI, coordination of technical proposals, monitoring of results, exchange of technical information). The results of sISI will be exploited not only and not mainly by the proposing Consortium, but particularly by all ISI participants in Member States and in Cooperating Countries.
End date: 2010-12-31
Duration: 36 months
Project Reference: 215134
cost: 1415359 EURO
Project Funding: 990043 EURO
Area: The network of the future
Contract type: Coordination and support actions
Coordinatore: Telespazio s.p.a. - Roma Italia - Calvitti, Cristina
- Deutsches Zentrum fuer Luft und Raumfahrt e.v. - Koeln Deutschland
- Rose Vision sl. - Sesena España
- Space Hellas s.a. - Aghia Paraskevi Athina Hellas
- Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna - Bologna Italia
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||