- CORDIS - PROJECTS 14/07/2008
So far, several EU funded projects and other initiatives have taken up the challenge of Promoting sustainable development, Ensuring security and diversity of energy supply, Improving industrial competitiveness, Enhancing economic and social cohesion; furthermore, very valuable research work has been carried out in the past, but the gap to the market(s) and to the full inclusion of the nowadays technologies is still the main obstacle hindering the deployment of its economic potential.
In this context GENESYS project consortium will collect and analyse research results on efficiency and energy management systems (EMS) and identify opportunities for integration and applications to further complex or cross cutting areas. The main aim is to provide the guidelines for economical sustainability of the industrialisation of solution based on RandD current results to be mapped through two main steps: (1) an analysis of the technical and scientific basis and (2) a further improvement of features following the cutting-edge technologies and the market requirements.
The current proposal therefore aims to improve the RandD activities on technologies to make content more intelligent and self-adaptive and therefore to improve the EMS environments by (1) bringing together researchers and industrial partners of the EMS fields, to explore potential synergies, joint exploitation or the identification of further shared research paths among past and/or ongoing projects in the domain; (2) defining a draft agenda that will outline the envisaged steps needed to let the RandD results potentialities comply as much as possible with the real applications needs; (3) to favour the market exploitation of identified/supported technologies through the access to private capital and other available financial products.
Start date: 2008-09-01
End date: 2011-02-28
Duration: 30 months
Project Reference: 224690
Project cost: 1615300 EURO
Project Funding: 1079397 EURO
Subprogramme Area: ICT for environmental management and energy efficiency
Contract type: ICT for environmental management and energy efficiency
Coordinatore: INNOVA SPA - ROMA ITALIA - Stinelli, Francesca
- CENTRO RICERCHE PRODUZIONI ANIMALI - C.R.P.A. S.P.A. - REGGIO EMILIA ITALIA
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR EUROPEAN ORGANISATIONS SPRL - BRUXELLES BELGIQUE-BELGIË
- INVENT SAS - PARIS FRANCE
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP - BANGALORE INDIA
- FUNDACION CARTIF - BOECILLO ESPAÑA
- TECHIN SPOLKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA - WARSAW POLSKA
- LABOR S.R.L. - ROMA ITALIA
- ASSOCIATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF INFORMATION ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR ALL COUNTRIES - PARIS FRANCE
- INNOTERM ENERGETIKAI ES KONRNYEZETVEDELMI FEJLESZTO KFT - BUDAPEST MAGYARORSZAG
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||