La Commissione europea presenta alcune nuove pubblicazioni sul tema della ricerca nel settore dell'efficienza energetica
- UNIONE EUROPEA 03/06/2010
The European Commission recently published five publications related to research in the field of energy:
1. The publication "Energy-Efficient Building PPP" is related to the new Research Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in the construction sector in which the European Commission and industry will support research on sustainable technologies.
2. "European Green Cars Initiative, Towards Electric future?" provides an overview research and development (R&D) aspects of this EU initiative .focusing on three major areas: the electrification of road and urban transport systems, road haulage and logistics.
3. "Factories of the Future PPP, Strategic multiannual roadmap" presents the R&D challenges of this PPP together with the expectations concerning their impacts, time limits, budgets and stakeholders involvement.
4. "International cooperation in EU energy research" concerning relation with non-member states in energy research.
5. "2009 Technology map of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan)". This study assesses the technological state of the art and anticipated developments of 17 energy technologies, the status of the corresponding industries and their potential, the barriers to large scale deployment, the needs of the industrial sector to realise the technology goals and the synergies with other sectors.
Iscriviti alla newsletter gratuita per ricevere, 1 volta a settimana, news personalizzate negli ambiti di tuo interesse su bandi, eventi, ricerche partner e molto altro in materia di ricerca e innovazione.
In questo modo, avrai anche accesso a MY FIRST, l’area riservata dove potrai trovare salvate le tue ricerche e le news di tuo interesse
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||