ONDA - Ordered hetero- and Nano-structures with Epitaxial Dielectrics for magnetic and electronics Applications
- CORDIS - PROJECTS 23/08/2011
Present project aims at strengthening the research cooperation between EU and Russia in the strategic field of ultra-thin nano-structured dielectric materials for advanced electronic applications. This field is experiencing a continuous expansion, due to the wide possible applications, which include, among others, enhanced-performance data storage devices, catalysis, communication technologies, sensor and molecular electronics. Russia is a leading country in frontier research in this highly relevant technological area, and we believe that through this project the role of EU can be highly reinforced. This will be achieved through the joint participation of EU and Russian researchers in common experiments and related activities. The exchange programme will involve 7 independent partners, 5 located in EU and 2 in Russia and will have the duration of 4 years.
The exchange will concern:
- the preparation and conduction of joint experiments;
- the discussion of the results;
- the transfer of knowledge between partners, in relation to specific expertise of individual partners;
- the periodic organization of workshops and seminars to present the results and identify future activities - common strategies;
- the training of technical staff and researchers;
- the creation of a research network between EU participating countries and Russian institutions in the field of the experimental investigation of hetero- and ordered nano-structures on dielectrics;
- dissemination of the results not only within the network but also outside.
Project cost:201600 EURO
Project Funding:201600 EURO
Subprogramme Area:Marie Curie International Research Staff Exchange Scheme (IRSES)
Contract type:International research staff exchange scheme (IRSES)
Coordinatore: UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI MODENA E REGGIO EMILIA - Francesco PILATI
- CATALAN INSTITUTE OF NANOTECHNOLOGY - SPAIN
- FUNDACION IMDEA NANOCIENCIA - SPAIN
- INSTALLATION EUROPEENNE DE RAYONNEMENT SYNCHROTRON - FRANCE
- INSTITUT MAX VON LAUE - PAUL LANGEVIN - FRANCE
Iscriviti alla newsletter gratuita per ricevere, 1 volta a settimana, news personalizzate negli ambiti di tuo interesse su bandi, eventi, ricerche partner e molto altro in materia di ricerca e innovazione.
In questo modo, avrai anche accesso a MY FIRST, l’area riservata dove potrai trovare salvate le tue ricerche e le news di tuo interesse
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||