Al via ad aprile i bandi del Programma europeo di sviluppo del settore industriale della difesa (EDIDP)
- Funding & tender opportunities 23/03/2020
A partire dal 15 aprile sarà possibile partecipare ai bandi 2020 dell'European defence industrial development programme (EDIDP), con un budget di più di 160 milioni di € nel 2020.
I bandi saranno i seguenti:
- EU multiplatform mission management capabilities for air combat systems - EDIDP-ACC-3MACS-2020
- Upgrading or developing next generation combat helicopters - EDIDP-ACC-CH-2020
- Self-protection systems for fixed and rotary wing aircraft - EDIDP-ACC-SPS-2020
- Defence capabilities supported by artificial intelligence - EDIDP-AI-2020
- Capabilities for CBRN risk assessment, detection, early warning and surveillance - EDIDP-CBRN-DEWS-2020
- CBRN medical countermeasures, such as preventive and therapeutic immunotherapy - EDIDP-CBRN-MCM-2020
- Easily deployable and interconnected cyber toolbox for defence use EDIDP-CSAMN-EDICT-2020
- Software defined network for defence use including the development of products and technologies - EDIDP-CSAMN-SDN-2020
- Capabilities to detect, classify, track, identify and/or counter UASs in defence scenarios - EDIDP-CUAS-2020
- Development of next generation and upgrade of current armoured platforms, including those able to operate in extreme climates and geographical environments - EDIDP-GCC-2020
- Coastal radars and passive sensors with associated relevant networks - EDIDP-MSC-CRPS-2020
- Integrated solution to enhance the maritime situational awareness - EDIDP-MSC-IS-2020
- Multifunctional capabilities, including space based surveillance and tracking, able to enhance the maritime awareness (discover, locate, identify, classify and counteract the threats) - EDIDP-MSC-MFC-2020
- Maritime surveillance generated by networks of sensors based on fixed and/or semi-fixed unmanned platforms - EDIDP-MSC-NS-2020
- A Platform for long range indirect fire support capabilities - EDIDP-NGPSC-LRIF-2020
- Programmable and guided ammunition - EDIDP-NGPSC-PGA-2020
- Innovative and future-oriented defence solutions - EDIDP-SME-2020
- Early warning against ballistic missile threats through initial detection and tracking of ballistic missiles before handing over to ground based radars - EDIDP-SSAEW-EW-2020
- Advanced Space Command and Control (SC2) capability to process and exploit SSA data generated from sensors and catalogues to provide a complete space picture - EDIDP-SSAEW-SC2-2020
- Enhanced SSA sensors for accurate identification and characterization of existing Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) and Low Earth Orbit (LEO) public and private assets - EDIDP-SSAEW-SSAS-2020
- Modelling, simulation and virtualisation tools and equipment for training, exercises, systems design, development and integration, as well as testing and validation EDIDP-SVTE-2020
- Enhanced defence diving solutions to detect, identify, counter and protect against sub-surface threats - EDIDP-UCCRS-EDD-2020
- Solutions to detect, identify, counter and protect against mine threats (including those operating at very high depths) - EDIDP-UCCRS-MCM-2020
- Solutions to detect, identify, counter and protect against mobile manned, unmanned or autonomous underwater systems (including those operating at very high depths) - EDIDP-UCCRS-MUAS-2020
A breve verranno fornite informazioni sullo svolgimento di un Info Day che approfondirà le tematiche dei bandi.
La scadenza per presentare proposte progettuali è fissata al 1° dicembre 2020.
Iscriviti alla newsletter gratuita per ricevere, 1 volta a settimana, news personalizzate negli ambiti di tuo interesse su bandi, eventi, ricerche partner e molto altro in materia di ricerca e innovazione.
In questo modo, avrai anche accesso a MY FIRST, l’area riservata dove potrai trovare salvate le tue ricerche e le news di tuo interesse
|Area di interesse||