INTERESTED - Interoperable embedded systems Tool-chain for enhanced rapid design, prototyping and code generation
- CORDIS - PROJECTS 17/12/2007
The INTERESTED project has been built to exactly match the goals defined within the Objective ICT-2007-3.3b 'Suites of Interoperable design tools for rapid design and prototyping', namely creating a reference interoperable embedded systems tool-chain, fulfilling the needs of the industry for designing and prototyping embedded systems.
This project regroups a consortium of leading edge European Embedded Systems Tools Vendors, all being high tech innovatives SMEs, as well as European Major Tool Users representing several industries that are both integrating massively embedded systems and contributing to the overall competitiveness of Europe: Aerospace, Automotive, Railway and Transportation and Energy.
The method followed in the project is the following:
- Major Tool Users (AIRBUS, THALES, MAGNETI MARELLI, SIEMENS RAIL TRANSPORTATION and CEA) will bring their requirements for the Tool-Chain content, structuring, features, interoperability architecture and characteristics;
- Cover the full scope of Embedded Systems and Software engineering disciplines, spanning:
- System and Application Software Design Modelling, Verification and Code Generation,
- Networking and RTOS execution platforms, Hardware-Dependent Software verification and
- Code Generation;
- Timing Analysis and code execution verification.
- Validate the use of the INTERESTED tool-chain on 'Industrial Validators' representing key application domains for European leading industries;
- Demonstrate interoperability within the INTERESTED Tool-Chain of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and Open Source tools to the benefit of the users and tool suppliers communities.
In summary, INTERESTED aims at realize the first European-Wide tool reference development environment ever, validated by Major Tool Users through real-life Industrial Validators, ensuring an integrated, lower cost, highly dependable, safe and efficient development process to the benefit of critical European industry.
Start date: 2008-01-01
End date: 2010-12-31
Duration: 36 months
Project Reference: 214889
Project cost: 7364057 EURO
Project Funding: 5388995 EURO
Subprogramme Area: Embedded Systems Design
Contract type: Collaborative project (generic)
Coordinatore: ESTEREL TECHNOLOGIES SA - ELANCOURT - FRANCE - Bantegnie, Eric
- AIRBUS FRANCE SAS - TOULOUSE - FRANCE
- ARTISAN SOFTWARE TOOLS LIMITED - CHELTENHAM - UNITED KINGDOM
- EVIDENCE SRL - VICOPISANO - ITALIA
- SYSGO AG - KLEIN-WINTERNHEIM - DEUTSCHLAND
- MAGNETI MARELLI POWERTRAIN S.P.A. - BOLOGNA - ITALIA
- THALES - NEUILLY SUR SEINE - FRANCE
- TTTECH COMPUTERTECHNIK AG - WIEN - ÖSTERREICH
- SYMTAVISION GMBH - BRAUNSCHWEIG - DEUTSCHLAND
- SIEMENS AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT - MUNCHEN - DEUTSCHLAND
- UNIS, SPOL. S R.O. - BRNO - CESKA REPUBLIKA
- COMMISSARIAT A L'ENERGIE ATOMIQUE - PARIS CEDEX 15 - FRANCE
- ABSINT ANGEWANDTE INFORMATIK GMBH - SAARBRUECKEN - DEUTSCHLAND
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||