LIFE partner search: Looking for waste water treatment partners to implement an ecological system of wastewater tertiary treatment for water reuse in the Mediterranean region
- SIMPLER 09/05/2019
- RICERCA PARTNER
A Spanish University is preparing a project proposal under the LIFE programme. The project aims to prove the feasibility of an ecological system of wastewater tertiary treatment for water reuse. The project is addressed to areas with water scarcity. They are looking for wastewater treatment plants and other partners in the Mediterranean region with relevant expertise to join the project and contribute to the implementation of the technology within a research cooperation agreement.
Type and role of partners sought:
The Spanish University is looking for partners with the following profile:
1) WWTP companies and suppliers. Role and tasks to be performed: to install, maintain and manage the rescaled technology in their country, under the coordination of the Spanish University.
2) Water reuse entities and companies (irrigation communities and other potential users). Role and tasks to be performed: to use the water treated with the developed technology.
3) Municipalities for piloting the described technology. Role and tasks to be performed: to provide facilities to the local WWTP in order to implement the developed technology; to contribute to the communication plan with the objective of disseminating the project among the population.
4) SMEs in wastewater engineering and construction. Role and tasks to be performed: to provide materials needed to construct the technology (i.e. tanks, etc.) and to contribute to the design of the rescaled technology and to construct the infrastructures needed to rescale and implement the technology.
The Spanish university needs to include in the consortium at least one WTTP company or supplier. A water reuse entity or company is strongly desired as well. Other type of partners described above will be considered case by case. Partners sought must come from the Mediterranean region since the project is addressed to areas with water scarcity.
Per ulteriori informazioni finalizzate ad attivare una partnership, segnaliamo che è possibile:
- scrivere all'indirizzo e-mail email@example.com , se localizzati nella regione Emilia-Romagna
- individuare l'ente di riferimento per la propria regione sul sito ufficiale di Enterprise Europe Network, se localizzati in altre regioni d'Italia riportando, in ogni caso, il codice: RDES20190424001
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||