- VARIE - UE 15/06/2016
ICT Proposers' Day 2016 is organised on Monday & Tuesday the 26-27 September 2016, as part of Digital Week in Bratislava.
The event will focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-17 in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It will offer a unique and exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
The programme will include:
- Networking sessions organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2016-17, where potential proposers present their project ideas;
- Information sessions including how to prepare and submit a proposal in H2020;
- Information stands which cover general and horizontal topics of the Work Programme 2016-17;
- A European Commission ICT information desk to supply information on the content and logstics of the event;
- Booths, organised by village, where European Commission officials provide information on the topics of the Work Programme 2016-17 and which serve also as meeting points for proposers interested in the same research and innovation topics;
- Ample space for informal networking and bilateral meetings between participants;
- Face2Face Brokerage event (run by Ideal-Ist), where you can sign up for short (20 minute) pre-arranged face-to-face meetings.
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||